Object Design 2 Remix Assignment












" Give a hand to rocket" 

This design expresses the idea that human build the rocket even it looks pretty strong and powerful but still need the human to fire the flame and let it fly.









                                                  

                               

                                                   




"Mushroom Cupcake"

This idea came to my mind is just because sometimes when I eat a muffin its shape looks like a mushroom. And I am also thinking about to combining the natural thing and the artificial one, it is really fantastical.









"Jelly Fish"

I inspired by this word and was thinking about what it is gonna look like when the first time I met this word, so I choose the color pink to try to create a sense of dreamy style. 

fish 











" Vase Buda"

This object is actually based on a story which is about a girl who was raised in to a vase since she was a kid until 18, she only can drink milk and she is too weak to talk, and all of these just for an attraction for the visitors. This story is totally fake but when I first time heard this story, at that moment I was thinking why she be treated like that. I think the vase girl shows the disrespect for the living-beings, so I choose the god which is feared by human, as my design's main theme.


buda 
















"Love yourself"

This object I inspired by my own since I love to put my scarf on my hat when I need to carry a lot stuff by my own. So I think it will be cool and weird to design one hat the top which has your own face or even that face  from someone you loved. 


body 












"Meditation chair"



I always feel anxious and stressful so I create this chair for just chill me down. The reason I choose these hands is because they make me feel stable.



hand 2











"Authentic Cow Milk"


I love milk, I love pure flavor. There is definitely no reason for me to not design this dreaming milk bottle. 













"Moveable Bus Stop"


I was considering this kind of bus station, you could push it or changing the places when ever you want. If people need to renew the road they can just push it away to wherever they want instead of build another one to other places.











"Stereotype"


This pin is totally not customer-friendly, the front side is the word use to describe yourself, whether your gender, personality, country, skin colour etc. will become the label for you. The back side is a hand hold a  knife to steak into you when you wearing this label and hurts you.










"Phook"

Sometimes when I reading novels or comics, I really think there are some pictures in my head, since we love phone so much, why not use it to make the animation book??















" Coffin For Trees"

There are coffins for each kind of creatures except trees. We use enough woods for ourselves already.





Comments

  1. I really enjoyed your "Meditation chair," looks like a perfect play to mediate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment