Object Design 5



Papercraft Research 



I used thought the papercraft should be like building the paper model, while after I checked the different artists works for papercraft, I found it is actually pretty attractive for me. One of the artists' works inspired me a lot,  Yulia Brodskay, her works changed some my thoughts about how to make a papercraft works.






In her works, I never expected the papercraft works could use as the paintbrush to depict the texture in a painting. I mean it is pretty new for me, and the colour using in these works looks wonderful. Even after I saw her works for typographic, I feel totally astonished by that. 







These typographic reminds me art nouveau which is one of the my dreaming art movements. The colourful pattern and the curve line build a joyful logo for me to appreciate these works. 




 So I also checked the similar artist, who is using the paper to "draw". Lobulo Design's works are based on these thoughts. The wonderful bombing both the pop culture and the papercraft is really amazing.





The most interesting part in these works for me is that, the artist actually using the 3D object to create a 2D work.



I also try to using the 2D drawing combing with the 3D objects.




Comments