Object Design 6


10 Objects Design

 For this assignment I found it pretty challenging because it is hard for me to imaging the objects in planar view. I took a lot of time for figuring out the objects in my mind are actually enable to unfold in Rhino.




The first object I did is a snow mountain, I try to abstract the mountain in a not boring shape.







The second object I try to use bunch of rectangular to build a cylinder, the funny part is it looks like a cup.





This box I build it because I wanna build a pretty fancy box.





Then inspired from the previous object I decided to a box for the Mc Donald's.







Then I tried to dig it deeper by using the strange composition, I try to use a mountain shape hollow object in he





I try to build half of a wheel in here. The final unrolled part looks like a fan, I pretty enjoy the process when I unfold this.





I try to use a simple box to build a towel out in here. The main theme for this is actually I try to use the simple shape to build a complex stuff. Some times simple is the best.






                     This is a object which has the weird bottom and a square as the top. This one actually inspired from the container from the fast food, I want something could contain more stuff but still convenient when you are eating.






Another object I decide to experiment is a boat.



I try to build a light like a traffic light.




Comments